We must know that evolutionary theory is a myth; creation science is correct.
In this part intelligence will be discussed.
God created everything; the evidence clearly points to it.
THE INVISIBLE ATOM, God’s Building Blocks
Comparing Genesis 1 With What Constitutes the Universe:
“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”
Science tells us the universe is made up of, time,energy, space, and matter. Here we have a brief description in Genesis of what constitutes the universe.
In the beginning, time,
Here’s some verses to note:
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Notes, on the articles written:
- Creation, Part One: Exploring the universe, the universe so massive it’s not comprehensible, but it took Intelligence to put it together.
- Creation, Part Two: Fossils, Fossils are the substituted mineral remains of the skeletons of animals and other forms of life, Intelligence created the bodies, which when deceased, in time became fossils.
- Creation, Part Three: Forms of Life in present world, it took Intelligence to create them.
- Creation, Part Four: the complexity of a single cell, the single cell is so structured, Intelligence was needed to create them.
- Creation, Part Five: Genesis, Genesis is one of the books in the Old Testament, along with 38 others, Intelligence was needed to write them.
- Creation, Part Six: earth provides, food, transportation, self cleaning, Intelligence was needed to create what earth provides.
- Creation, Part Seven: Intelligence The importance on stressing that Intelligence was needed for what exists, is driven home here in this final article.