Judgement a topic that needs to be stressed to the highest is why these two articles are packed with a lot of scripture which are best for bringing the message home.
There’s a lot packed into these fifteen verses, Matthew 25:31-46 (KJV), but it causes you to Focus your thoughts on what’s being read.
- 31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
- 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
- 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
- 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
- 35 For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
- 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
- 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
- 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
- 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
- 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
- 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
- 42 For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
- 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
- 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
- 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
- 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
By being baptized which puts you into Christ and living a faithful life you have the hope of living a new and rewarding future with the promise of eternal life.
This next verse needs to be stressed and a persons life which revolved around over coming the many temptations the hidden force of this world continually tests your body’s appetite.
To him that overcometh, Revelation 2:7 (KJV)
• 7 “To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God” Tempted above that ye are able, 1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV)
• 13 “but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it”.
Become a Christian, start by reading the Introduction, then under the category, Church of Christ Doctrine study the Salvation article which gives the steps necessary for entrance into the Church of Christ where salvation is found.
Build your knowledge and determination by reading other exhaustive researched articles on this website.