This second part of Inspiring Verses That Comfort Can Be Found In was broken into 2 parts for the viewer to more easily keep track of, as it was to long for one article.
Exodus 15:26 (KJV)
- 26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
Psalms 16:11 (KJV)
- 11 Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Philippians 1:7 (KJV)
- 7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
Matthew 7:7 (KJV)
- 7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Psalms 27:1 (KJV)
- 1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
John 14:1 (KJV)
- 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Psalms 139:17-18 (KJV)
- 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
- 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
Hebrews 10:23 (NASB)
- 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
Psalms 118:24 (KJV)
- 24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalms 46:10 (KJV)
- 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
- 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
“We make a living by what we get
We make a life by what we give”
Jeremiah 31:3 (KJV)
- 3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.
“Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant
And the rule of law under God is acknowledge.”
Psalms 40:1 (KJV)
- 1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
“The Constitution was never ment to prevent people from praying
Its declared purpose was to protect their freedom to pray”.
Psalms 37:5 (KJV)
- 5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalms 37:23 (KJV)
- 23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
“We are never defeated unless we give up on God.”
“The struggle now going on for the world will never be decided by bombs or rockets, by armies or military might. The real crisis we face today is a spiritual one; at root, it is a test of morel will and faith”.