Does God Still Recognize the Jewish Religion?
After Rome forced the Jews to leave Israel towards the end of the first century, they had to live in countries where they could find refuge; anti-semitism was a struggle.
Some 19 hundred years later, Hitler and the Nazi regime’s un-conceivable killing of 6 million Jews is too hard to imagine. In the United States, some 10 million so-called Jews live in freedom, thanks to the Constitution.
So I wrote 12 descriptive articles on their ending. A good part of the 12 is how they ended in the Old Testament. The Old Testament has 39 books in it.
12 Articles to Jewish Dispensation Ended
- Part 1: Events leading to mount Sinai, Moses on mount Sinai speaks to the Lord.
- Part 2: Construction of the tabernacle begins, ark is built.
- Part 3: Constant murmurings of the Israelites wander and die in the wilderness.
- Part 4: The obedience and disobedience of Moses.
- Part 5: Manufactured Torah the Septuagint Greek translation of old testament.
- Part 6: Assyria takes captive House of Israel Babylon captures House of Judah.
- Part 7: Alexander the Great King Herod of Israel the Septuagint old testament.
- Part 8: Temple in Jerusalem disassembled Rome forces Israelites to leave Israel.
- Part 9: Prophecies Concerning Christ, In Old Testament, Israel remembered, Assyria Babylon
- Part 10: The New Testament Church
- Part 11: The Perpetuation of the Jewish Dispensation
- Part 12: Conclusion: Does God Still Recognize the Jewish Religion?