The Church Established Apostatized Centuries Reestablished is quite lengthy, but each topic heading adds information to the Church of Christ, about what the Church of Christ had to endure from its inception, then the crippling road it traveled along the way to The Reappearance of the Church of Christ.
Here’s a few topics you’ll be reading about:
Christianity was rendered completely ineffectual by the countless changes introduced in the governments and Catholic Church, and worship of that church to carry out the purposes intended by our Lord Christ.
By the conclusion of the fifth century, only no more than a mere shadow remained of the ancient government of the church of our Lord Christ.
The Roman Catholic Church and the vast number of protestant churches created by the Reformation movement would rein completely for over 1260 years.
Note, The Catholic Church is the Apostatized Church of Christ when it started changing toward the end of the second century by the men that had control over it.
It became The Catholic Church somewhere around 350 AD.
The Catholic Church’s home now is in the Vatican Rome Italy where the Pope resides.
The Vatican is in a portion of land given to the Catholic Church by Italy and is ruled only by the Catholic Church, not by the Italian government.
Around 1798 the New Testament Church started to appear and return to the principles of New Testament teachings Note with the help of these men, wanting to only teach what it taught in their individual churches: James O’Kelly, Abner Jones, Elias Smith, Barton Warren Stone, Thomas Campbell, and Alexander Campbell, the New Testament was on its way of reappearing.
- Church Established Apostatized Centuries Reestablished
- Church of Christ Scriptural
- Invasion of Liberalism
- Churches of Christ and Instrumental Music
- Bishop, Elder, Overseer
- Here’s what I ran across on the Book of Revelation, I thought I would comment on it.
- Here’s a metaphor, I comment on, pertaining to the Catholic Church and New Testament. A magnificent metaphor on Heaven in the Book of Revelation, Revelation 21 (KJV)
- The Book of Revelation
- Christianity Rendered Completely Ineffectual
- New Home for the Pope, Catholic Church Spreads to Other Countries
- Reappearance of the Church of Christ