Now that the New Year is upon us I’ve put together 10 resolutions I will work hard on to fulfill.
Since my ability at many things is limited my resolutions will differ compared to those who may be more mobile.
- Pray more often.
- Give people I meet my card relating my Church of Christ Website.
- Get more quality sleep.
- Make a practice of using the treadmill daily.
- Send more personal e-mails to friends and relatives.
- Make an effort to engage others in a bible conversation.
- Add more whole grains to my diet, food the body needs.
- Walk more around the house or up the stairs for more exercise.
- Stop late-night snacking.
- Eat more fresh frozen vegetables.
For all my viewers I salute you and wish and hope a prosperous 2016 (and wish you the best with your resolutions!).