As we go about our daily routines not much is ever paid to Judgement. What we should be concerned about is what happens to us as we depart this world. We know there is death, but usually an individual doesn’t concentrate on death, but is concerned with life from day to day.
Events that occur from day to the next are routine run of the-mill or atrocious barbaric acts. What crosses the mind will these terrible unnatural bizarre acts be accounted for.
These are very strong words to ponder on. You have the opportunity now to make the decision on where you want to dwell after this life.
Note these next verses!
Every knee shall bow, Romans 14:10-12 (KJV)
- 10 “for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ”.
- 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
- 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
In Daniel 7:9-10 (KJV): Note, we read of the Ancient of Days and the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
- 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
- 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
Note: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
These two verses are highly figurative, but interesting on the Ancient of Days prophesying and depicting a message of an event to come.
Christ here is as somewhat descried in the book of Revelation, Revelation 1:14-15 (KJV)
- 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
- 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
The following verses explain themselves, concluding you’ll be judged on what you have done while alive Revelation 20:12-15 (KJV)
- 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
- 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
- 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
- 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
2 Corinthians 5:10 (KJV)
- 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” Hebrews 9:27 (KJV)
- 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: “judge the world in righteousness” Acts 17:31.
- 31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom
- he hath ordained;