Let us first start out with a dictionary definition of fornication.
- Voluntary sexual intercourse between persons not married to each other
- Extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations
Dictionary Definition of Adultery
“Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone who is not that person’s legal partner” Chambers Dictionary
- Feeling morbid sexual desire or a propensity to lewdness
The amount of damage to society caused by the practice of fornication and adultery can’t be explained properly in this short article, it encompasses too much past centuries of history.
Here’s some consequences on Fornication and Adultery
- The consequences of fornication and adultery has compacted society with a vast amount of ills. Statistics have propelled into a detrimental direction do to the result of Unwanted pregnancy.
- Abortion in the U.S. per year is 1 point question million, which since it was legalized is in the astounding multi millions.
- The US each year have a high rate of sexually transmitted diseases. Women bearing babies who have a sexual disease form the risk of a baby born with possible bodily defects.
We could devote a whole chapter to consequences of which are staggering, but the concerned, observant and analyzed documented events are known and tell so much of the destructed parts of our society.
If an unmarried woman involved in fornication and adultery has a baby as it grows it needs the parental guidance of a mother and father to properly teach the necessary moral and ethical values needed to produce a good and strong citizen.
Of course much can be said on this and the circumstances varies considerably.
In the unfortunate ghettos and slums young woman, (girls) become pregnant, babies are born and the case of young boys as they grow up do to the surrounding gang violence are lucky if the even reach 22 years of age.
Even in the case of good parental guidance children can grow up into second class citizens, but percentage wise it’s low.
The sex drive is high and following into the New Testaments banned area of fornication and adultery has led to the loose morals of modern society.
Sex outside of marriage with its consequences has unfortunately caused the crumbling of society under the weight of this sin.