The doors were opened to the New Testament Church in AD 32. Christ ascends to heaven, Acts 1:9, Peter addresses entrance into the Church and sins forgiven, Acts 2:38 (KJV).
Starting with the expulsion from the Garden of Eden down to the ending of the Jewish Dispensation is the history of mans continuous disobedience to Gods words, but it continues still even bigger to this day.
The New Testament has been here from the end of the first or beginning of the second century. It has been misinterpreted replaced with other false doctrine, but it remains intact with its promise for eternal life.
This continual disobedience again has been presented here here so as to bring to the attention of viewers how man has rejected God in times past and present.
Even though man has always been provided for by God He is a where of this continual disobedience and gives a delusion who believed not the truth.
In the New Testament Gods word is truth:
- 10 “the love of the truth, that they might be saved”, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 (KJV)
- 5 “the truth of the gospel”, Galatians 2:5 (KJV)
“God shall send them strong delusion who believed not the truth”, 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 (KJV)
- 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
- 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Also the “god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not”, 2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV)
- 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
The Preaching of the Cross is to Them That Perish Foolishness, 1 Corinthians 1:18-31 (KJV)
- 18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Lay not up treasures upon earth, But lay up treasures in heaven, Matthew 6:19-21 (KJV)
- 19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
- 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
- 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
God has provided a way of escape from what has been laid down for the unbelievers by obeying the gospel, note these steps:
- Hear, Romans 10:17
- Believe, Acts 16:31
- Repent, Acts 2:38
- Confess, Acts 8:37-38
- Be Baptized, Acts 2:38
- Live Faithful, 2 Peter 1:4-11
Your reward for obeying the gospel is heaven!